Sunday, August 15, 2010

aivanbabin

The photo above is the exact thing on my journal. Just click on it to view it full.
I wrote anything that reminds me of my dear friend, Aiko, a lot. I would still add stuff here as I get to know her..


    ASPARAGUS

    Blackberry
    DINOSAURS
    sushi
    marshmallow
    Toy Story (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII . . . XXV) -lol
    Garry Valenciano
    Bench cologne (bubblegum-pink)
    Dingdong Dantes
    M-A
    twitpics
    mugs
    books/ novels
    amusement parks and towering/ breath-taking rides
    sustagen
    New York
    timezones (I never thought about it, like, as often as everyday before!)
    beer (your alcohol allergies)
    Grey's Anatomy
    twitter
    Kimya Dawson
    Stairway to Heaven
    Careless Whisper
    Hale
    Vanilla Twilight
    Puss in Boots
    INCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me, how can I emphasize this more than I already did? LOL.
    F&E
    Acid-Base balance 
    MUSHROOMS. ( especially when they're really soggy. she specially loves them in soup, or with beef. even in Chopseuy, a Filipino dish)
    pizzzzzzzzzzzzza
    And lastly? Physics:    FRIENDSHIP > d i s t a n ce


      Miss Aiko Vanessa BaƱez Binondo (Ai-Van-Ba-Bin)