Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm GUILTY.

Guilty, being of little faith to my Lord. But I praise Him for giving me the means to realize how I underestimated Him. Why on earth did I have to start my prayer with I'm scared? Didn't I just insult the one I'm praying to? I guess not at first, but after praying, why still be scared? Is the God I'm seeking a second rate? No way! He is the God who is IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, so powerful above all His creations. (Jeremiah 32:17 says: 17Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.)

This is the prayer I have written in my journal,few vernacular terms were translated to English:
July 22,2010 1:55pm
Lord,
    I'm Scared.. ='( I'm really scared...
    Mama, is already asking my sister to move out of the house.. Father,
    allow me to be the daughter to my mom
    that you want me to be.
    Father God, Please, use me to be a blessing
    to my mom. Use me Lord to be your light
    in this house. Lord please, allow me to be
    mama's strength that will also come from you.
    You are my father. You are my God & the
    most gracious one.. I worry for my mom's
    health. Please protect & safe-keep her. I love
    her, Lord. God Holy Spirit, use me in this home.
    Protect & guide my testimony.. Please Lord, grant
    this desire in my heart. To glorify you in
    my body, to glorify you in this house. To glorify
    you as a daughter. To glorify you...
    I'm scared...=(
 -2:02pm

I should have meditated on Psalm 27:1 more:
        1The LORD is my light and my salvation;
         Whom shall I fear?
         The LORD is the defense of my life;
         Whom shall I dread?