Thursday, July 10, 2014

From Paper Sorting, to Choir Song Offering, to Loving ♥

July 10, 2014 - Thursday

Yesterday's task was quite heavy for me, initially sorted out many papers, reading materials. I think that the major divisions were: 
  • IBI (International Bible Institute) Europe exam papers, lecture materials, study guides, certificates, and class cards;
  • Musical Pieces -- songs and piano instrumental;
  • Biblical Womanhood (women's conferences, women's ministry* TGIF* and retreat materials;
  • World Christian Movement (mission's, nations, & persecuted church prayer concerns; Kairos Course* materials and facilitator's files; missions conferences & seminars, missions ministry Bible studies);
  • OIC Biblical Counseling Course materials and projects for growth;
  • Materials, and journals when I was under church discipline (tremendously blessed time with my loving Lord <3);
  • Health Care related books I got from studying BSNursing;
  • Uncategorized Bible study and discipleship materials; 
Look at how horrible this room was, with lotsa papers scattered and divided:image

Zooming in...
image
image
image

I thank the Lord for enabling me to manage them all yesterday before choir rehearsals, I ended pretty early and I didn't have to rush in preparing, I even still had the time to play the piano (tried to practice playing the piano version of the reverent and beautiful worship song, "The Splendor of His Holiness" -- spoiler alert!! ~This is our ministry song offering for this month). wink! Not so much spoiling done, eh?
image

So here is the room after yesterday's sorting task..image
I hope that you saw the difference (or even just a teeny weeny bit) from the very first picture of this post, my dear reader! :D

Because of this activity yesterday, I am contemplating on starting another personal project*. :) <3 (Will post on that later on, the notes below will suffice for now.) I still have some few other papers and materials needed to be sorted out apart from this batch. :) Got my hands full recently. Thanking the Lord for the motivation and a lot of time to reflect, think, and commune with Him even while doing these things. :)

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:" (Eccl 3:1)

----------
Help & Heart notes:
*Women's ministry in our Church Family is called ILAW (Inspired Ladies at Work). Just a trivia: In the Filipino language, "ilaw" means "light".

*TGIF (Together Growing in Faith), this is the women's fellowship-Bible study series in our church which also happens on a Friday night, usually the 3rd in a month.

*Kairos Course is a Missions Course, previously known as Condensed World Mission Course, derived from Perspectives -- on the World Christian Movement Course.

*Personal project plan: to handwrite letters/short notes to the people dear to me. (Lord willing.) Redeeming the time. :) If we love them (especially our siblings in the Lord Jesus Christ), let's show them. We don't really need to give stuffs (well at least I also can't anyway). haha! But, we should offer whatever we have. Like time, smiles, tight hugs, kindness, encouragements, loving corrections, care, counsels, comfort, gentle rebukes, short phone calls, pray for them, draw for them, cook for them, listen to them, write to them, teach them what we know about anything that can help, etc. I'm praying that the Lord will enable me to love Him in a much much deeper way, that will manifest itself towards my brethren and the lost.
Jesus said"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." (John 13:35)
----------