Thursday, July 3, 2014

Prayer for the World Project

image
This is the first time I felt soooo excited to buy my own World Map. haha! I didn't remember feeling too excited about it when I was in secondary school. :))

I'm planning to start a project.. I'm not sure what that is.. yet.. But I feel like it would help me a lot in praying if there's a visible world map here at home. :) So please pray with and for me on how I should go about this prayer project for the World. :) I need guidance and wisdom to be able to pray according to the Lord's will. I know that praying is an integral part in discipling the nations (ethne). I pray to take the Lord's Great Commission to each one of His followers seriously and daily.. so... starting to learn and pray daily (by God's grace) would be a great way to start being consistent. In my heart is a desire for God's glory among all nations, to the ends of the earth -- He is most worthy of it!

"Our call to war, to love the captive soul,
But to rage against the captor;
And with the sword that makes the wounded whole
We will fight with faith and valor.
When faced with trials on ev'ry side,
We know the outcome is secure,
And Christ will have the prize for which He died—
An inheritance of nations."
--O Church Arise, Keith&Kristyn Getty

"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession." (Psalm 2:7-8)

#PrayerProject